Allen Bradley - PowerFlex 525 AC Drives
PowerFlex® 525 AC Drives feature an innovative, modular design to support fast and easy installation and configuration. This next generation of compact drives offers embedded EtherNet / IP™ communications, USB programming, and standard safety features. PowerFlex 525 drives, which offer a power rating of 0.4...22 kW (0.5...30 Hp) with global voltage classes of 100...600V, provide a variety of motor control and flexible mounting options. PowerFlex 525 AC drives operate at temperatures as high as 700C (1580F), and they are ideal for applications such as conveyors, fans, pumps, and mixers.
Power ratings of 0.4...22 kW / 0.5...30 Hp in global voltages from 100...600V
- Features a modular design with an innovative, removable control core that allows simultaneous installation and software configuration.
- Offers a wide range of motor control, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and closed loop velocity vector control
- Supports seamless integration into the Logix environment and EtherNet/IP networks with built-in Ether Net/IP™
- Operates in high ambient temperatures up to 700C (1580F) with current derating and a control module fan kit
- Offers compact footprint relative to its power range and Zero Stacking™ mounting with 50 mm airflow gap
- Provides permanent magnet motor control to help improve energy efficiency and reduce related costs
- Features Safe Torque-Off which is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.